Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected A Few Small Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector_

Grandmaster Contributor
Recently I've thought of a few small changes that would be really convenient/nice to have.
1. /entity, or /clear or some command to check how much time is remaining until the next entity clear.
2. In McMMo parties, for party teleports to be toggled off for players by default. Just seems like a bad idea to have tp's that people don't have to accept.
3. With that being said, I also think friendly fire should be on for parties. Not sure if this would be possible, but it would be nice to have.
4. Something like a /ranktop, that shows the highest ranked players and/or a /list that lists the online players by highest rank.

I like all of these! Especially /entity lol. I don't have the best judgement of time, so maybe even a 30 second warning, followed by a 5-10 second warning for entity clear

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
2. In McMMo parties, for party teleports to be toggled off for players by default. Just seems like a bad idea to have tp's that people don't have to accept.
This. I'm not sure if individuals can specifically toggle this, but from previous attempts in game, I don't think we can (Please correct me if wrong).

This. I'm not sure if individuals can specifically toggle this, but from previous attempts in game, I don't think we can (Please correct me if wrong).
This is possible with /ptp toggle. I may not be correct, however, as I am currently not in a party.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
I can confirm that we can toggle party teleportation with /ptp toggle, but we must do this every time we log in as it only stays in effect for that session.

New suggestion:
Perm ptp toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.